FYI INDONESIA fully OPEN now officially.
*There is no longer a requirement for proof of vaccination* needed by airline nor Immigrassi, it’s now official!!
For our health-aware friends who would like to travel to Bali to attend our Raw Food Chef Certification Trainings and Ascension Fasting & Detox Retreats, feel free to reserve your spot on our upcoming training events!
TRAVEL TO BALI
Current as of 10 June 2023
· The Bali Task Force (Satgas) for the Management of Covid-19 reported 09 June 2023 publication of changes to the domestic and international travel requirements. The original document is found here: https://covid19.go.id/artikel/2023/06/09/surat-edaran-kasatgas-nomor-1-tahun-2023
· The English (Google translate) version is here.
· Covid-19 travel requirements contained in SE No. 24/2022 (domestic) and SE No. 25/2022 (international) are rescinded/canceled. *There is no longer a requirement for proof of vaccination*, but travelers are recommended to be fully vaccinated & boosted, and to protect themselves by wearing masks.
· VISA ON ARRIVAL (VOA). Now available at all airports receiving international flights. 92 countries are now on the VOA list: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cr0Zr9kyKln/
· *The eVOA (electronic VOA) can now be obtained BEFORE arrival*. Apply here: https://molina.imigrasi.go.id/
· CUSTOMS. *Fill it in here before departure* https://ecd.beacukai.go.id/ or look for the QR code in departure gates for Indonesia-bound flights.
· FLYING OUT OF INDONESIA. (STILL VALID) From Bali, you must meet the requirements of your transit and destination. For Jakarta transit, you must show an air ticket out of Jakarta with connection less than 24 hours. Check with your airline and here: https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/world.php