Join Ben Richards from the Seeds of Life (The Seeds of Life Cafe) on Bali as he takes you deep into a very special educational and cleansing experience. Ben has completed over 70 fasts of various applications and time frames. Ben has learned from the great masters and has dedicated 19 years to learning about this profound system as practiced by various cultures and religions for as long as recorded history. For 11 years, he has been a raw vegan enthusiast who is passionate about healing, health, connection and education. Ben has learned from the mistakes and successes he had when fasting and this adds a very important, beneficial and reassuring aspect to your journey. He has a very successful Raw Food Academy of 7 years & has a high vibe Raw Food Café and Taoist Tonic bar of 5 years here in Bali.
Ubud, Bali is the perfect place for a deep dive into cleaning out the pipes, getting reconnected and being inspired by life again. Organic produce, attentive experienced assistants, and nurturing surrounds make it the perfect location to go deep in healing and cleansing.
Core outline & objectives:
- The objective of this training/retreat is to make clear what fasting is, what detoxification is, and how you can get results using the protocols that have existed through time via various cultures and traditions that have come before us.
- After a private assessment on arrival using iridology & sclerology, we can then personalize your journey and experience by providing the nutrients your body needs from the juices & protocols.
- Learn about the ‘fasting state’ of being and how to open the body’s channels of elimination for detoxification and cellular rejuvenation by using the ‘Ascension Fasting Rise & Shine’ protocols.
- To clean the digestive system from mouth to colon.
- To give the digestive system a rest.
- Make videos of the cleansing protocols, edit, and then post on youtube or your social media.
- Learn how to maintain your energy and manage a normal active lifestyle while fasting.
- IMPORTANTLY!! Learn how to break-your-fast correctly and what it means for a successful journey – it is everything.
- Aim for 6+ hours sleep.
- ‘Rise and Shine’ protocols then shower and then morning movement practice.
- Celery juice every day while on juices and apple juice for those doing the liver flush.
- At some point, coconut water & water only. Also, an optional dry fast is for up to a day is possible.
- You’ll be guided on how to take videos in the morning and record your vital signs – how you are feeling, take pulse, urine strips & ketosis breathalyzer etc.
- Make video between 12-1 pm on each protocol if that’s your thing.
- Video daily optional activities of interest (boreh boreh, for example).
- Meditation/7 rounds of 7/reading/journaling/introspection.
- Sunshine, air, water, exercise, passion, wholefoods, relationships, spirituality/connection..
Some of the Rise & Shine protocols you will learn and experience (included in package):
- Guasha skin scrub
- Guasha ‘krok’ skin rubbing
- Sole water flush
- Liver flush (optional)
- Enemas (potentially with herbs, depending on assessment)
- 3 x Colonics (depending on assessment) tho most likely 1
- Intestinal broom recipe
- Kidney cleanse recipe
- Learn how to use a juicer correctly and how to make effective recipes to support you on your cleansing and rebuilding journey. There is more to juicing than simply pressing juice. The science of life force and Zeta potential will be discussed and consumed
- Learn how to monitor your urine testing for ketones, pH balance, leukocytes and organ function
- Body temperature readings to monitor your thyroid
- Make your own and use our natural toothpaste recipe
- Far infra red sauna
- Sunshine and a very special connection with like-minded people
- Iridology & sclerology assessment
- Daily meditation & pranayama techniques
- Vision board/manifestation techniques
- 5 Tibetan rites & rise and shine movements including yoga and acro yoga for fun and building trust and common-unity
- Lymphatic massage – optional (extra)
- Chinese herbal decoctions
- Emotional and belief system self-observation and in the moment self ‘re-programming’ techniques to correct limitations
- The knowledge, skills and importance of self monitoring and how to effectively take ‘data’ to be your own physician